- The present policy of personal data processing is made in accordance with the requirements of the Federal Law of 27.07.2006. №152-FZ “On personal data” and determines their order and measures to ensure the security of personal data by the Federal State Budgetary Institution for the Organization, Production and Distribution of Musical and Cultural and Educational Programs “Russian State Musical TV and Radio Center” (RSMC), hereinafter referred to as the Operator.
- The Operator sees his foremost goal and condition for the implementation of his activities in the observance of the rights and freedoms of man and citizen when processing his personal data, including protection of rights to privacy, personal and family secrets.
- The Operator’s current policy on the processing of personal data (hereinafter referred to as the Policy) applies to all information that the Operator can receive about the visitors of the website https://video.orpheus.ru
Basic concepts used in the Policy
- Automated processing of personal data – processing of personal data using computer technology;
- Blocking of personal data – temporary termination of processing of personal data (except in cases where processing is necessary to clarify personal data);
- Website – a set of graphic and informational materials, as well as computer programs and databases that ensure their availability on the Internet at a network address https://video.orpheus.ru;
- Personal data information system — a set of personal data contained in databases, information technologies and technical means that ensure their processing;
- Depersonalization of personal data — actions as a result of which it is impossible to determine, without the use of additional information, the affiliation of personal data to a specific User or other subject of personal data;
- Personal data processing – any action (operation) or a set of actions (operations) performed with or without the use of automation tools with personal data, including collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (updating, modification), extraction, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction of personal data;
- Operator – a state body, a municipal body, a legal entity or an individual, independently or jointly with other persons organizing and (or) processing personal data, as well as determining the purposes of processing personal data, the composition of personal data to be processed, actions (operations) performed with personal data;
- Personal data – any information related directly or indirectly to a specific or identifiable User of the Website https://video.orpheus.ru;
- User – any visitor to the website https://video.orpheus.ru;
- Provision of personal data – actions aimed at disclosure of personal data to a certain person or a certain group of persons;
- Dissemination of personal data – any actions aimed at disclosure of personal data to an indefinite group of persons (transfer of personal data) or familiarization with personal data of an unlimited group of persons, including the publication of personal data in the media, placement in information and telecommunications networks or providing access to personal data in any other way;
- Cross-border transfer of personal data – transfer of personal data to the territory of a foreign state to the authority of a foreign state, a foreign individual or a foreign legal entity;
- Destruction of personal data – any actions as a result of which personal data is permanently destroyed with the impossibility of further restoration of the content of personal data in the personal data information system and (or) as a result of which the material carriers of personal data are destroyed.
The Operator may process the following personal data of the User
- Surname, first name, patronymic;
- Email address;
- Phone numbers;
- The Site also provides for the collection and processing of anonymous data about visitors (including cookies) using Internet statistics (Yandex Metric, Google Analytics and others).
- The above data are united by the general concept of Personal data.
Purposes of personal data processing
- The purpose of processing the User’s personal data is to inform the User by sending emails.
- The Operator also has the right to send notifications to the User about new products and services, special offers and various events. The User can always refuse to receive informational messages by sending an email to the Operator (firstname.lastname@example.org) marked “Rejection of newsletters and notifications about new products and services and special offers”.
- Depersonalized Users’ data collected through Internet statistics services are used to aggregate information about Users’ actions on the Site, improve the quality of the Site and its content.
Legal grounds for personal data processing
- The Operator processes the User’s personal data only if they are filled in and/or sent by the User independently through special forms located on the website https://video.orpheus.ru. By filling out the appropriate forms and/or sending his personal data to the Operator, the User agrees with this Policy.
The procedure for collecting, storing, transferring and other types of personal data processing
- The security of personal data processed by the Operator is ensured through the implementation of legal, organizational and technical measures necessary to fully comply with the requirements of current legislation in the field of personal data protection.
- The Operator ensures the safety of personal data and takes all possible measures to exclude access to the personal data by unauthorized persons.
- The User’s personal data will never, under any circumstances, be transferred to third parties, except in cases related to the implementation of current legislation.
- In case of inaccuracies in personal data, the User can update them independently by sending a notification to the Operator to the Operator’s email address email@example.com marked “Updating of personal data”.
- The term of processing of personal data is unlimited. The User can withdraw his consent to the processing of personal data at any time by sending a notification to the Operator via e-mail to the Operator’s e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org marked “Withdrawal of consent to the processing of personal data”.
Cross-border transfer of personal data
- Before the start of the cross-border transfer of personal data, the Operator is obliged to make sure that the foreign state to whose territory the transfer of personal data is supposed to be carried out provides reliable protection of the rights of personal data subjects.
- Cross-border transfer of personal data to the territory of foreign states that do not meet the above requirements may be carried out only if there is written consent of the personal data subject to the cross-border transfer of his personal data and/or execution of the contract to which the personal data subject is a party.
- The User can receive any clarifications on issues of interest concerning the processing of his personal data by contacting the Operator via e-mail email@example.com.
- This document will reflect any changes in the Operator’s personal data processing Policy. The Policy is valid indefinitely until it is replaced by a new version.
- The current version of the Policy is freely available on the Internet at https://video.orpheus.ru/en/privacy.