- The use of the materials and services of the Site is regulated by the norms of the current legislation of the Russian Federation.
- This Agreement is a public offer. By accessing the materials of the Site, the User is considered to have joined this Agreement.
- The Site Administration has the right to unilaterally change the terms of this Agreement at any time. Such changes come into force after 3 (three) days from the date of posting the new version of the Agreement on the website. If the User does not agree with the changes made, he is obliged to refuse access to the Site, stop using the materials and services of the Site.
- The User agrees not to take actions that may be considered as violating Russian legislation or norms of international law, including in the field of intellectual property, copyright and / or related rights, as well as any actions that lead or may lead to disruption of the normal operation of the Site and the services of the Site.
- The use of the Site materials without the consent of the copyright holders is not allowed (Article 1270 of the Russian Federation Civil Code). For the lawful use of the Site materials, it is necessary to conclude license agreements (obtaining licenses) from the Copyright Holders.
- When quoting Site materials, including copyrighted works, a link to the Site is mandatory (subparagraph 1 of paragraph 1 of Article 1274 of the Russian Federation Civil Code).
- Comments and other User entries on the Site should not conflict with the requirements of the legislation of the Russian Federation and generally accepted ethical and moral norms.
- The User is warned that the Site Administration is not responsible for his visiting and using external resources, links to which may be contained on the site.
- The User agrees that the Site Administration is not responsible and has no direct or indirect obligations to the User in connection with any possible or incurred losses or damages related to any content of the Site, copyright registration and information about such registration, goods or services available on the Site or obtained through external sites or resources or other User contacts that he entered using information posted on the Site or links to external resources.
- The User accepts the provision that all materials and services of the Site or any part thereof may be accompanied by advertising. The User agrees that the Site Administration does not bear any responsibility and does not have any obligations in connection with such advertising.
- All possible disputes arising from or related to this Agreement are subject to be solved in accordance with the current legislation of the Russian Federation.
- Nothing in the Agreement can be understood as the establishment of agency relations, partnership relations, joint activity relations, personal employment relations, or any other relations between the User and the Site Administration that are not directly provided for in the Agreement.
- The recognition by the court of any provision of the Agreement as invalid or not enforceable does not entail the invalidity of other provisions of the Agreement.
- Inaction on the part of the Site Administration in case of violation by any of the Users of the provisions of the Agreement does not deprive the Site Administration of the right to take appropriate actions later to protect its interests and copyright protection for the Site materials protected in accordance with the legislation.
The User confirms that he is familiar with all the clauses of this Agreement and accepts them unconditionally.