Metamorphoses. Saxophone, guitar and accordion.
Metamorphoses. Saxophone, guitar, accordion.
The program "Metamorphoses" is both a concert and a history trip through the changes in classical music over the past hundred years. A fusion of jazz and classical, from George Gershwin's "Third Movement" to Javier Contreras's modernist style.
The famous Russian saxophonist Ivan Dyma presents two duets - "Jongo Duo" and "SaxAkkord Duo". Nikita Nedelko (guitar) and Arseny Strokovsky (accordion) present iconic works by the 20th and 21st century composers. This is the music of renewal, which, since its birth, looks into eternity along with classical music. The musicians tour a lot with this program in Russia and abroad/ They visited the USA, Germany, Finland, Spain, Italy, France, Slovakia, Serbia, Bulgaria, Colombia, Australia, New Zealand and many other countries. They played with such famous musicians as Boris Berezovsky, Arkady Shilkloper, Fabio Mastrangelo, Alexander Zagorinsky.
Ivan Dyma (saxophone)
He plays multiple saxophones, is a soloist at the Obraztsov State Puppet Theatre and teaches at Moscow's Shnitke Institute of Music. Dyma is a laureate of All-Russia and International competitions, artist of the "Firebird Theater", artist of the Yamaha company and the member of the "Musical Society" under the leadership of the rector of the Moscow Conservatory Alexander Sokolov.
Ivan's solo performances were accompanied with continued success in the halls of New York (USA), Badenweiler, Essen, Karlsruhe (Germany), Bogota (Colombia), Tel Aviv (Israel), Druskininkai (Lithuania), as well as in the Russian cities (Moscow, Novosibirsk, Kirov, Ryazan, Yakutsk, Tyumen, etc.). Ivan plays solo on three types of saxophones and two Colombian traditional instruments in the Obraztsov Theatre play "The Old Senhor". As a result he became a lureate of the "Golden Mask" Russian National Theatre Award in 2014.
Nikita Nedelko (guitar)
- laureate of more than 30 international competitions, including Miami International GuitART Festival and Composition Competition and Concours international de guitare d'Antony.
- four-time Russia' s Youth Delphic Games gold medalist (Novosibirsk (2013), Orel (2015), Perm (2016), Yekaterinburg (2017)
- five-time winner in the competitions for the right to receive grants from the President of the Russian Federation.
Arseny Strokovsky (accordion)
- laureate of many international competitions.
- grant-holder of the DAAD program of the Higher School of Music (Germany).
His long-term competitive activity resulted in a triumph at the most prestigious international accordion competition in Klingenthal, Germany. It is noteworthy that for the whole history of the competition exceeding half a century only three musicians took the first prize, playing the keyboard accordion. Arseny Strokovsky joined them in 2016.
1. Ciaran Farrell - Shannon Suite 3 parts
2. Javier Contreras - Samba
3. Paulo Bellinati - Jongo
4. Igor Stravinsky - Ebony Concerto
5. Josef Tamarin - Sonatina
6. George Gershwin - Three Preludes
7. Aram Khachaturian - Saber Dance
8. Ivan Dyma - Hayao (tribute to Hayao Miyazaki)
9. Ivan DymaI. Smoke - Zambia
Orchestrion Concert Hall
November 26, 2021